HOW TO REGISTER
Child Care Training Classes Early Child Care Registry Approved Training for each state provided and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) Theresa Vadala, Ed.D/Child Care Training Consultants, LLC = Registry Approved member and accredited provider for states listed.
To register for our online classes log on to www.childcaretrainingclasses.org, select the Child Care Training Tab, and select state. Select the Core Knowledge Area you want to study and click on it. Browse through the selections and click on the class or classes you need and click the “Add To Cart” button and make the payment online. The training classes go directly to your account.
Adult Education Courses (For ALL adult learners and teaching professionals that only need Continuing Education Units CEUs)
Click on the Adult Education Courses Tab, for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The Adult Education Courses are available locally, nationally and globally.
You can pay for as many classes as you need, just click on “Continue Shopping”.
• Once you click the ‘View Cart’ button, do NOT close your browser, do NOT hit the back button. WAIT for the checkout page to appear.
• You will be redirected to the checkout page automatically.
• If you have previously registered on our site and need to buy additional courses, just purchase what you need and when you arrive at the registration page, just click the “my courses” links.
• Certificates are available immediately after passing the quiz with a 70% or higher for each respective course. Certificates can be found in your account under the My Courses tab, completed courses, view certificate.
Please refer to the pictures below.
1. Sign into course
2. Click on ACTIVE COURSES
3. Click on the course name as seen below
4. Click on the name of the course.
5. Read the course and once you are done, click on VIEW THE LESSON QUIZ. Complete the quiz.
6. Once the quiz is complete, click on MY COURSES then click on COMPLETED COURSES.
7. Once you complete the course and the quiz, you are now ready to print your certificate. Click
on the VIEW CERTIFICATE to print and save your certificate.